Archive for the ‘economics’ Category
- January 18, 2011 what is he doing in here? posted in economics, reading, the world tagged why you gotta be so stupid
- May 11, 2010 the world is dead to me posted in economics tagged hegemony
- March 17, 2010 i’m a boring statistic posted in books, economics, work tagged had went, have began, have came
- February 14, 2010 be my valentine posted in books, economics, feminism tagged conniving couples, hegemony, tyranny of the average
- December 17, 2009 caped crusader-novelist posted in books, economics tagged charles dickens
- October 6, 2009 i love regulatory situations posted in economics tagged e. coli, regulation, yay government boo industry
- September 2, 2009 a cool thing ya’ll might consider posted in economics, the world tagged Kiva, microfinance
- August 24, 2009 economics brings out my juvenile sense of humor posted in economics tagged factorials, humor?
- July 31, 2009 jenny: 1, student loans: 0 posted in economics, education tagged icebergs, my job, student loans
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at jenny's wearing black shoes. Have a look around.